Located in Harrow with extensive shopping and entertainment facilities just 10 minutes to Wembley, 20 minutes by underground to West End. With easy access from the M25 and M1, the hotel also has a private car park with 57 spaces, which is available free of charge to all hotel guests, plus CCTV and is barrier controlled to ensure security. The hotel is only three minutes walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill underground station.
All the bedrooms are en suite with bath or shower, remote-controlled colour television with a choice of satellite programmes, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, trouser press, work area and complimentary daily newspaper. Rooms are clean but simply furnished. Decor is a little dated and overall the rooms would benefit for a light cosmetic refurbishment.
St Johns restaurant is used as both breakfast room and restaurant. It is fully air conditioned and decorated in modern style. For lunch or dinner guests have a good selection between the restaurant's freshly prepared seafood and steak dishes, cooked to perfection by their brigade of chefs.
It's a country house, typical of the area.
Small and functional.
Overall a nice hotel, ideal for those travelling on a budget. (0309/VM)
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !
20 kms to the nearest airport (london heathrow airport)
2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (harrow-on-the-hill)
15 km to the nearest station (harrow on the hill)
1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
10 km to the nearest fair site (wembley arena & stadium)
Stayed in the Hotel for four nights - 30 oct 08 till 03 Nov 08. overall view satisfactory.
1) location - walking distance from Harrow town centre, Shops, Transport etc
2) Breakfast - Buffet well presented and variety of choice.
3) Frindly staff
4) Room was clean
1) Hotel composed of various building blocks. To go to the room, we had to leave one block, walk outside in the cold and go to the next block.
2) To go the room, had to go through many small corridors with Fire Doors. Not easy when you carrying luggage with you.
3) To access to room on the 1st and 2nd floor, had to go up the stairs as no lifts available. Not easy with luggage.
4) Room was too hot with central heating. Windows were too small to open