Stayed in the Hotel for four nights - 30 oct 08 till 03 Nov 08. overall view satisfactory.
1) location - walking distance from Harrow town centre, Shops, Transport etc
2) Breakfast - Buffet well presented and variety of choice.
3) Frindly staff
4) Room was clean
1) Hotel composed of various building blocks. To go to the room, we had to leave one block, walk outside in the cold and go to the next block.
2) To go the room, had to go through many small corridors with Fire Doors. Not easy when you carrying luggage with you.
3) To access to room on the 1st and 2nd floor, had to go up the stairs as no lifts available. Not easy with luggage.
4) Room was too hot with central heating. Windows were too small to open