Occupying a convenient position in the very heart of Dublin’s lively city centre, this 2-star family-run hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore all that the city has to offer.
Start each day with a traditional Irish breakfast in the Dergvale Hotel’s dining room before heading out to experience Dublin. Nearby points of interest include O'Connell Street, Temple Bar, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Guinness Storehouse, Grafton Street and Henry Street for shopping, theatres, museums and restaurants.
In the evenings you can unwind with a drink in the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the fully licensed bar before retiring to your comfortable guestroom.
The Dergvale Hotel is under to the personal supervision of the Nolan Family, who are on-hand to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The Dergvale Hotel was once the home of Michael Cusack, the co-founder of the Gaelic Athletic Association. Today the hotel is a meeting place in Dublin for Gaelic supporters going to Croke Park.
The hotel kindly requests that you state your estimated time of arrival on booking (if possible).
In line with group policies, a 7-day cancellation policy applies for all bookings for 5 rooms or more.
Please note that a deposit for the cost of the first night's stay will be charged on all bookings on the day of booking. This deposit is fully refundable up to 3 days before the arrival date.
From Dublin Airport:
- Follow signs to Dublin City Centre on the M1.
- Continue straight through Drumcondra Village as far as Dorset Street.
- Continue straight, passing the Big Tree Pub (on the left), through the next junction and straight as far as Spar Shop (on the left).
- At the traffic lights turn left onto Temple Street.
- Continue straight as far as the traffic lights.
- Turn left onto Gardiner Place.
- The Dergvale Hotel is located on the left side, at number 4.
Taxis are available outside the main entrance of the Airport.
- Take Dublin Bus 747 or 41 as far as Parnell Square (ask the driver when to disembark).
- Walk north as far as Findlaters Church at traffic lights.
- Turn right on to Gardiner Row.
- Continue straight on to Gardiner Place.
The Dergvale Hotel is located on the left side, at number 4.
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !