Built in 1879 the Best Western Edinburgh City originally opened as the Simpsons Hotel in 1998. It was the former home to the Edinburgh Royal and Simpsons Memorial Maternity Hospital.
The hotel has been tastefully furished to a very high standard, rebranded as the Best Western Edinburgh City Hotel in November 2002, it is ideally situated within easy reach of Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street, and the main shopping areas. The hotel offers informal dining in an intimate setting.
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !