Also known as: The Great Southern Hotel Dublin Airport
The Radisson SAS Dublin Airport Hotel
The newly refurbished Radisson BLU Hotel at Dublin Airport is a stylish contemporary four star hotel within the airport complex at Dublin Airport. The stunning Hotel lobby has flight monitors which show the latest flight information for departures and arrivals at Dublin International Airport.The hotel is located close to the M50 and all the major road networks into Dublin, so you can by-pass city centre traffic to get there. For a short city break there is an excellent bus service to the city centre and the hotel is within easy reach of Croke Park, The Point Depot & Malahide Castle.
Complimentary to Our Guests
- Car parking for hotel residents is €10.00 per 24 hours.
- 24 hrs complimentary shuttle bus service to/from airport.
- Complimentary ‘Grab & Go’ Breakfast available 3.00am to 6.30am every day.
- ‘Grab & Go’ consists of Tea, Coffee, water, fruit & health bars.
- Free Internet to all our Residential Guests.
- Complimentary use of ALSAA – a nearby health centre with swimming pool & gymnasium.
- Children under 12 years of age sharing with two adults are accommodated free of charge.
The bedrooms at the Radisson BLU Hotel are spacious and come equipped with all the amenities you would expect in a four star hotel plus a few extra Radisson BLU ones too. 229 bedrooms, each come equipped with radio, interactive TV system with internet access, hairdryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities. Executive rooms at Dublin Airport have a spacious bedroom with additional facilities included such as work station and mini bars.
A wonderfully designed Room, taking a nostalgic look at Dublin’s theatre world; portraits of famous Irish actors adorn the walls, The Breakfast Room is open from Mon - Fri: 06:30-10:00 and Sat-Sun: 07:00-11:00
T3 is a traditional Irish bar. It has lots of alcoves and snugs the perfect place to unwind after a long journey. Food is available from 12.30pm to 11.00pm each day. Room service with the Hotel situated at the Airport offers 24 hour room service including light salads to a homemade pizza, served in the box.
The conference centre at the Radisson BLU Hotel Dublin Airport is a spacious self contained area within the hotel, yet close to all the hotel facilities. The hotel has 27 meeting rooms, a business centre with secretarial support and a team of experienced conference co-ordinators making it an ideal conference venue.
- 24 hour service
- Earliest check in time 14.00 (Midday)
- Latest check out time 12.00 (Midday)
- Restaurant open for Breakfast 7 days a week, O’Deas Bar Food 7 days per week
- The Radisson BLU Hotel's Departures Lounge offers coffee, sandwiches and soup during the day.
- Breakfast times Monday - Friday 06.00hrs - 10.00hrs
- Saturday/Sunday & Bank Holiday mondays 06.30hrs - 10.30hrs.
- Located in the Airport campus.
- 24Hr Complimentary shuttle service to/from the Airport Terminal. Approx every 15 mins.
- A courtesy phone is available outside the Arrivals Hall for guests to use. Once the receiver is picked up, it dials directly through to the Hotel switchboard, from here guests should request the Bus.
- Parking is available for all guests/patrons of the Hotel, it is charged on an hourly rate.
- The maximum charge applicable in any 24 hours is €10.00.
- Park and fly see above.
- Note Parking paid at hotel on check-out.
- All guests get free access to the nearby Alsaa Leisure Centre and there is a hotel shop and a book-swap library.
- Nintendo Wii for Hire – ask at Reception for more details.
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !
The Radisson BLU Hotel Dublin Airport is a contemporary hotel. Marble floors, bright colours and impressive collection of Irish art create an atmosphere of modern luxury. The hotel provides WI-FI connectivity in all ground floor areas and in all of our 229 bedrooms. There is a wide range of dining options available to guests to light refreshments in T3 Bar with its Irish snugs, the newly refurbished Departures Lounge.
Car parking for hotel residents is €10.00 per 24 hours
Disappointing Radisson Blu; not of the standard we have encountered in other Radisson Blu hotels. We requested a change of room as the room allocated to us had a small double bed; room with twin beds was of the same basic standard, certainly not luxurious. The dining area is not at all comfortable and the food was also disappointing.
2 out of 5
Arrived late and left early - it was an eventful ...
Lovely hotel and very close and convenient for the airport. Their shuttles run every 15 minutes. Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms clean and comfortable. Food and bar service also very good. No negatives.
5 out of 5
The hotel was excellent. The staff at the breakfast bar ...
The hotel was excellent. The staff at the breakfast bar were efficient and friendly. We were collected within a couple of minutes of ringing from the airport when we landed. All in all a superb experience.
5 out of 5
Hotel is in a great location for the Airport and ...