The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in Enniscorthy town centre has luxurious rooms, a gym and pool. There are 2 restaurants and the bar offers live music and entertainment.
The elegant and spacious rooms boast deep pile carpets and cosy pillow-top beds with crisp, cotton sheets. Every room features a sleek and spacious bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also offer free Wi-Fi, mineral water, free tea and coffee, and many have stunning views of the River Slaney.
•Guests are required to show photo identification and present a matching, current, valid credit card upon check-in.
Please note that river view rooms are subject to a supplement.
The Moorings Restaurant serves traditional dishes while the Alamo Steakhouse takes its inspiration from Texas. The Promenade Bar also serves food and has charming views of the River Slaney.
• Breakfast: Served from 7 - 10 am Monday – Friday, and 7.30 – 10.30 am Saturday and Sunday.
Breakfast is €12.50 if purchased in hotel.
• Dining Facilities: Guests / Groups are advised to reserve a table prior to arrival due to the popularity of both our restaurants.
• Damage: Any damage caused by guest to premises will be charged for the cost of repair.
• Balcony: Balcony railing not to be used to air wet laundry. Laundry service is available. Contact reception for further details.
• Left Luggage: Luggage can be stored at the front desk. The hotel will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the guest belongings during storage.
• Leisure Centre: Use of leisure club is at residents own risk. All children are to be accompanied in the pool by an adult. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym for health and safety reasons. The swimming pools area is not supervised by a lifeguard. Swimming hats are required when using the pool.
• Car Parking: Car parking available free of charge to all resident. Cars and their content are parked at the owners risk. The hotel will not be held responsible for loss or damage caused to vehicles while parked on the hotel property.
The Riverside Leisure Club is fully equipped. There is a children’s splash pool in addition to the main pool, as well as a sauna, steam room and hot tub. Personal training is available on request.
The hotel reserves the right to cancel any online reservations at any time including for any of the following reasons:
• The hotel believes the booking to be fraudulent or might prejudice the reputation of the hotel.
• Any falsification of personal information provided at the time of booking (eg. name, contact details, address).
• The hotel reserves the right to process a pre-authorisation on the card provided at time of booking. In the event that the pre-authorisation is unsuccessful the booking shall be rendered null & void.
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !
Enniscorthy Castle and the National 1798 Visitors Centre, an interactive museum, are both 350 metres from Riverside Park. The hotel is 550 metres from Enniscorthy Railway Station and 25 minutes’ drive from Wexford.
Excellent stay here recently food was superb, bar area was a arm and cozy, pool and sauna were great we enjoyed our time there, the glow spa rooms were great and were great value for what you got!! Overall had a wonderful stay lovely location right by the river.
4 out of 5
Beautiful hotel, had food in bar very nice and very ...
Room very nice. Bar very modern, bar food and service very good stopped serving at 7.30 pm on a friday evening a bit strange even though we were told on our check in that it was 8.30, however it did say on the menu that 7.30 was the finish time. No entertainment in the bar except Saturdays Check in was professional but not overly friendly. Leisure facilities good no problem here. Would stay again but without the children did not feel that children were overly welcome here. Breakfast excellent and breakfast staff also cheerful and helpful.
3 out of 5
Beautiful food both in restaurant nd function room ,relaxing leisure ...