Located a mile and a half from Galway City centre, these stylish, spacious apartments offer free parking. There is a regular bus route with direct access to the city centre, just opposite the hotel entrance.
All apartments are decorated in light woods and dark fabrics, with a large living and dining area, which includes a TV, coffee table, and a dining table with 4 chairs. All towels and linen are also provided.
The kitchen area is equipped with an oven, hob, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, kettle, crockery, cutlery and utensils. A laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer is also provided for use nearby.
Each bedroom includes a bathroom with a full bath and power shower. Rooms provide comfortable white duvets, towels and toiletries, a TV, and ironing facilities. The apartments are serviced once a week for stays over 5 nights only.
Guests can enjoy use of the extensive hotel facilities adjacent, including Bar Solo and Ruebens Restaurant. Also the hotel has a full leisure centre with 20 metre pool, steam room, hot tub and extensive gym.
The main shopping district is just a short walk from The Connacht Self Catering Apartments. Eyre Square and the Bold Art Gallery are 15 minutes away. Galway Airport is 4 miles from the Suites.
Driving from Dublin (140 miles):
- Take the N6 and the first exit road off the roundabout just before Kinnegad town.
- Continue along the N6, and on approaching Oranmore at the first roundabout called ‘Oranbeg’, take the 3rd exit for Galway City.
- At the next roundabout, ‘Carrowmoneach’, take the 2nd exit.
- At the next, ‘Martin’, take the 1st exit (left) and continue through a set of traffic lights past Galway Crystal.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit past GMIT and continue through 2 sets of lights.
- Carlton Suites Galway are located on your right within the complex of Carlton Hotel Galway.
Driving from Galway Airport (6 km):
- On exiting the airport, turn right and at the Crossroads turn right again until you approach the first roundabout 'Carrowmesh’.
- Take the 3rd exit for Galway City.
- On approaching the "Oranbeg" roundabout at Oranmore, follow the directions above.
Note: We update hotel photos, maps and descriptions on a regular basis – it is the responsibility of the hotel to ensure that these are accurate !