Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels introduce a Stay Safe, Stay Healthy plan in response to COVID-19
Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels have implemented new cleaning protocols to keep both guests, staff, and the community safe amid the pandemic. The company has worked with the Environmental Health Organisation and took advice from the WHO when creating their most recent cleaning plan. They are also working in partnership with Ecolab on recommended cleaning products and protocols to enhance their cleanliness standards within all areas of their hotels.
Find Jurys Inn and Leonardo hotels tagged with our new feature, RoomexClean, signaling we've confirmed that hotel has met or exceeded the standards as set out by the World Health Organisation.
Check out their safety measures that will give you confidence and reassurance as you start travelling again
Hygiene has always been rigorous at their hotels and they are taking additional steps so you can be confident of your safety.
- They have worked alongside the Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) to develop best protocols & standards which will be implemented across all hotels
- Their hotels use Ecolab Pro anti-viral cleaning products which are proven to kill coronavirus
- They have Sanitising Stations in key areas such as lobbies, receptions, lifts and back of house. They advise that guests make use of these stations when moving around the hotel
- Increased the cleaning of frequently touched items and surfaces in bedrooms & meeting rooms
- Increased bedroom & meeting room checks by Senior Management
- Our food menus can now be viewed online whilst providing a limited 24hr room service (tray collection service)
Keep everyone safe by continuing to Social Distance. Please allow 2m (6ft) distance between yourself and other people. In their hotels they are practicing social distancing by:
Operating a minimum touch check-in and check-out to limit the amount of close contact within the hotel
2m floor markings in reception - hotels have spacious ground floor footprints, on average 700sqm to easily facilitate social distancing
They have protective screens at all reception desks in order to protect staff and guests
They are encouraging guests to use stairwells as an alternative to the lifts to access bedroom & meeting rooms Lift protocol in place, tailored by hotel and its configuration
All hotels will be operating as a Cashless operation, this will include food and beverage departments.
They accept all major credit and debit cards
They will charge your card on check-in for the cost of your stay
Any additional costs during your stay will be charged as consumed
Food and Beverage
They are operating a reduced Food and Beverage offering. A welcome letter in each bedroom will include the full details.
- All menus are now available to view online
- Breakfast is available daily as a continental option delivered to your room
- Contactless room service is available daily
- We have appropriate & hygienic delivery methods in place for our food & beverage offering
Training is always ongoing & an upmost priority for our teams.
- They have worked alongside the Environmental Health Organisation (EHO) to develop the best protocols & standards for housekeeping and employee training
- All employees have received additional training on how to keep you and themselves safe. This will be reflected in how they interact with you during your stay
Learn more about what Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels are doing to keep you safe and about our new RoomexClean feature by reaching out to your Account Manager or talking to our sales team.