The McGettigan Hotel Group have recently announced the rebranding of four of their hotels. The Address Collective is the new name, new look and new standard for The North Star Hotel, The Address at Dublin 1, KingsWood Hotel and the Ambassador Hotel Cork. They have all gone through significant enhancements to their hotel facilities and the guest experience. (Click here for more information.)
As well as the announcement of their new branding, The Address Collective have implemented a new COVID-19 Safety Program which involves a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible, that their guests will have an enjoyable and safe visit at their hotel. They are actively monitoring COVID-19 updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond on the best advice of the H.S.E, Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. All of their hotels have been awarded the Failte Ireland Safety Charter.
At the end of June we brought you our newest feature, RoomexClean, signaling we've confirmed that hotels has met or exceeded the standards as set out by the World Health Organisation and The Address Collective are the latest chain to have their hotels tagged in the Roomex platform.
Check out their safety measures that will give you confidence and reassurance as you start travelling again
- We have increased our vigilance in public areas and our accommodation team are sanitising all public areas once an hour, every hour.
- We use disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19.
- Sanitising stations at key touch throughout the hotel, with alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided.
- Additional cleaning of frequent touch-points. We have introduced thorough systems of sanitisation to ensure, as much as possible, that these areas are safe.
- Sanitized key card.
- Guests can request a face mask if desired.
- Our spacious public areas will be thoroughly cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- After each room is cleaned thoroughly and key touchpoints are sanitised, we will fog the room with a special device that deals very effectively with viruses and other air and surface contaminants.
- We have taken steps to improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- Full procedure for sanitising all hotel bedrooms after guest departure has been put in place (for example: all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls, telephones etc).
- We have introduced minimum contact check-in and check-out.
- Please observe 2m floor markings provided.
- Protective screens are provided at reception desks
- You will have the option of using the lift or staircase to access your bedroom. Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
- Your card will be charged at check in for the cost of your stay.
Food and Beverage
- Breakfast available daily and a continental option can be delivered to your room.
- Contactless room service is available daily.
- All serving staff to be issued with facemasks.
- Redesign dining area seating arrangements to ensure 2 meter distancing between tables.
- Service of all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- In room dining options are available.
- All employees have received a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We administer temperature checks for team members at the start of their shift.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.